EU pet passport for your dog

  • Dog
  • Communication

Traveling abroad with your dog requires an EU pet passport issued by a vet. It records vaccinations and treatments needed for overseas travel.

If you travel abroad with your dog, it needs an EU pet passport. This passport is issued in conjunction with its identification. The vet enters in the passport the vaccinations that have been given and the treatments necessary for the time spent abroad, which must be shown in connection with travel regulations in the EU and other countries. You can obtain the passport from your vet.

© AniCura


Contact a veterinarian


An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded.